Shows on the Oasis?

I have been reading some user reviews and posts about the shows on the Oasis and I need some clarification!

Do you have to make reservations for absolutely ALL shows onboard? Even the stand up comedy ones? How does this work?

What if you don't make online reservartions ahead of time? Will they have a place for reservations onboard?

If you don't bother making ANY reservations... will you not be allowed to "walk in" to any show at all?

I realize I have lots of Qs... thanks in advance for your help! :)

I have been reading some user reviews and posts about the shows on the Oasis and I need some clarification!

Do you have to make reservations for absolutely ALL shows onboard? Even the stand up comedy ones? How does this work?

What if you don't make online reservartions ahead of time? Will they have a place for reservations onboard?

If you don't bother making ANY reservations... will you not be allowed to "walk in" to any show at all?

I realize I have lots of Qs... thanks in advance for your help! :)

Not all of the onboard shows have advance reservations. However, it's a good idea to make reservations for those shows that do allow advance reservations, especially the comedy shows.

If you don't make advance reservations, you can go to Studio B once you board the ship and try to make reservations there. If you end up not getting reservations, there is a standby line for the shows that is allowed to enter the venue about 10 minutes before the show. The comedy venue is very small, so it's tougher to get a seat there without reservations.

You should make reservations ESPECIALLY for the comedy shows (it's a tiny venue). The other shows to reserve include Oasis of Dreams, Come Fly With Me, the ice show and the headliner. There are open shows in the Aquatheater during the day and in the main theater during the week.

You can make reservations as soon as you get on in Studio B.

Truthfully, I walked into most shows on Oasis but if you want good seats, make reservations and show up early. I watched Oasis of Dreams from one of the public balconies on Deck 11 and I snuck into the back of the theater for a few others (usually *right* before showtime or a few minutes in).

As far as the comedy show is concerned, on our Oasis cruise they had a walk-in one in the main theatre on the final night of the cruise. I don't know if that normally happens or not. Of course, since it's in the main theatre it's not the exact same adult content they have in the comedy club.

Archived