Reflection Hump Cabin

46 cruiser

On 1/13/2014 at 1:40 PM, CruisinMadison said:

Hi there guys,

new to this whole thing, seems to be alot of info and alot of helpful people out there! This will be my first celebrity cruise on the reflection and we booked an A1 room on the 11th deck, cabin 1616, were also looking at cabin 1620. Has anyone sailed on a ship in either of these rooms? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Very Excited for this!

We just stayed in 1605 which is the port side equivalent of 1620, great cabin, no noise from above, huge balcony.(largest hump balcony). Just a few steps to the elevator.

3 hours ago, oneputt18 said:

We just stayed in 1605 which is the port side equivalent of 1620, great cabin, no noise from above, huge balcony.(largest hump balcony). Just a few steps to the elevator.

They are equivalent with regard to balcony size/location, but 1605 has bed by balcony whereas 1620 has bed by the bath.  🍷

• 3 years later...
On 1/1/2020 at 11:25 AM, Wine-O said:

They are equivalent with regard to balcony size/location, but 1605 has bed by balcony whereas 1620 has bed by the bath.  🍷

Hi Wine-O,

We’re sailing on the Reflection this September from Barcelona to Rome.  I currently have cabin 2153 booked.  It’s 1st cabin on hump on deck 12 port side.  I’m a little concerned it could be noisy because the pool deck is right above.

I saw that cabin 1616 became available.  It’s 3rd cabin on hump on deck 11 starboard side. 

Are these balconies on the Reflection the same size: 1605, 1601, 1620, and 1616?    We stayed in 1620 on the Reflection and we loved it.  

For the sailing Barcelona to Rome would you recommend 2153 or 1616?  Thank you so much.  

4 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

Hi Wine-O,

We’re sailing on the Reflection this September from Barcelona to Rome.  I currently have cabin 2153 booked.  It’s 1st cabin on hump on deck 12 port side.  I’m a little concerned it could be noisy because the pool deck is right above.

I saw that cabin 1616 became available.  It’s 3rd cabin on hump on deck 11 starboard side. 

Are these balconies on the Reflection the same size: 1605, 1601, 1620, and 1616?    We stayed in 1620 on the Reflection and we loved it.  

For the sailing Barcelona to Rome would you recommend 2153 or 1616?  Thank you so much.  

I would go for 1616 if you don't want any noise in the morning as you have staterooms above you.  If you don't mind a little noise above you in the morning with scraping of chairs on the deck, go with 2153 as it is one deck up to the oceanview and pool deck.  We were in 2150 on the other side and had no real issues.

37 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

I would go for 1616 if you don't want any noise in the morning as you have staterooms above you.  If you don't mind a little noise above you in the morning with scraping of chairs on the deck, go with 2153 as it is one deck up to the oceanview and pool deck.  We were in 2150 on the other side and had no real issues.

Thank you!   We’ve stayed in cabin 1605 and the balcony was huge.  Do you know if 1616 and 2153 are the same size.  I read on another post that the 1st & 3rd cabin on the hump are the same size.  

2 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

Thank you!   We’ve stayed in cabin 1605 and the balcony was huge.  Do you know if 1616 and 2153 are the same size.  I read on another post that the 1st & 3rd cabin on the hump are the same size.  

Yes they will be very similar in size, I would go for 1616 personally, I think its a nice deck and you are not losing anything in terms of balcony. 

10 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

Yes, the same size, huge.  The only difference between the two staterooms is one has bed by balcony (2153) and the other bed by the bath (1616).  

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, taylortime05 said:

Hi Wine-O,

We've stayed in 2153 on Reflection and would book it again in a heartbeat! We had no noise issues, the balcony is huge and it's in a great convenient location.

Oh goodie….Thank you!!  Nothing I could find in descriptions anywhere showed me that! I just kept hoping the word deluxe meant….bigger! We are huge fans of sitting outdoors…the larger space will be great! Even if it’s hot or nasty! Inside A/C gets old…need fresh air. 
Hope then more chairs? If not can extra be requested? We have family with us.