Pics of Penthouse suite on Caribbean Princess

djh

We are booked on the Caribbean Princess out of Houston later this year and have a Penthouse suite. Try as I might, I have been unable to find any recent info or pics on this class of cabin. Does anybody have any pics or info about the penthouse suite (s4) ? Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Mike for finding the link for djh.

Thanks Mike! Although we have cruised a bit, we are new to Princess and I wasn't sure about the differences between the suites on the ships. Looks nice!

Dear djh,

I did exactly what you are trying to do. No one seemed to post too many photos of a penthouse suite. I would think they are similar configurations although the Caribbean Princess isn't a sister ship to the Golden. If you look at the stateroom diagram, they look the same. So, the first thing I did when I walked into my stateroom was take lots of photos in hopes it might help someone else out.

Loved the suite but did find a few drawbacks. The closet was much smaller than I had expected (I like the open closets better) and there were not enough drawer space (a couple of drawers under the safe and a few more shelves in the walk in closet). Lots of little spaces to put things, but don't forget to check every nook and cranny when you leave. I thought the idea of a separate toilet/shower was a terrific idea. Wet bar was handy for washing your hands as soon as you walked into the stateroom.

Enjoy your cruise.

Agree with Cr8tiv1 with the drawbacks. The Grand Suite on the Golden/Caribbean and Sapphire has an amazing walk in closet, bathroom and tons of storage/drawer space. Personally I like the mini suites over the full suite. I think I prefer the counter space and bathtub/shower combo in the mini as well, seems larger. Have been in most of the suites now. You will love the PH suite! The best part of the suite to us is the larger fully covered balcony.

Strangely we have always had plenty of storage space in the PH suites.

There are six drawers in the sleeping area beside the night stand and several in the desk in sitting area as well.

With a 6 ft jacuzzi tub and a separate stand alone shower the baths are much larger than the minis.

Also the balconies on the Caribe PH suites of the Grand Class are half covered and half open.

Mike:)

Archived