Drink Package Wait Time?

disneynutssss

YAY we leave tomorrow on the Summit for Bermuda!!!!

I just thought of a question, which i briefly searched the answer to but couldnt really find.

I realize that if you have the drink package that you cannot order two drinks at a time, but how long do you have to wait to order the second beverage?

I drink a lot of water and will think nothing of having a water in one hand and a drink in the other, so any help would be appreciated!!

:)

It all depends. On the last three cruises I've been on, some bar tenders were happy to give me a bottle of water along with another beverage, others stuck to the one drink at a time rule.

More of them would give me a water along with a drink than wouldn't. On my last cruise, they said it had become standard to allow a water along with another drink, which I consider smart since is slows down the drinking of other beverages, helps prevent illness, and makes it less likely that the passenger will over-indulge and be difficult.

Greetings

On our last cruise my SO always had a bottle of water along with her drinks. At our regular hangouts, the bartender would just bring her one automatically when he poured her wine or made her cocktails. You shouldn't have a problem getting water along with your cocktails.

Good Sailing

Tom

Archived