Ice show

We are cruising on the Freedom of the Seas in a few weeks and are looking at the ice show. We have seen the show before on the Liberty, but can't remember how long the show is. If the show starts at 7 can we still make dinner at 8, or should we plan on the 4:30 show on a different day.

We are cruising on the Freedom of the Seas in a few weeks and are looking at the ice show. We have seen the show before on the Liberty, but can't remember how long the show is. If the show starts at 7 can we still make dinner at 8, or should we plan on the 4:30 show on a different day.

If it's comparable to the ice shows on Allure / Oasis, you can make it....plus if you're a little late to dinner, it's fine! We have arrived 15 min late before (due to photos!) and it was no problem at all!! ;)

I think that may be little tight. As I recall the shows are about 45 minutes and it takes a few minutes to clear Studio B and then head to dinner. Not saying you can't make it but I think you would not have too much leeway time, depending on whether or not you wanted to stop first at your stateroom, etc. But it would be doable.

Archived