Where can I see the live inventory available on Oceania ships?

Waterlily777

When booking a cruise, for most of my favorite cruise lines, I use a travel agent website where I can see up to 15 available cabins in any given category on any specific cruise. This website does not offer that information for Oceania.

Is there another place where I can access this live inventory information for Oceania?

I am looking to book my first cruise with Oceania.

Thanks to all for any information that you can offer this Oceania newbie.

When booking a cruise, for most of my favorite cruise lines, I use a travel agent website where I can see up to 15 available cabins in any given category on any specific cruise. This website does not offer that information for Oceania.

Is there another place where I can access this live inventory information for Oceania?

I am looking to book my first cruise with Oceania.

Thanks to all for any information that you can offer this Oceania newbie.

There are such Sites on the Internet but as a somewhat seasoned Cruise Critic (over 400 Posts and counting), I'm surprised that you are not aware that listing them here would violate the Rules of Conduct:

There shall be no third-party recommendation (whether positive or negative in tone) of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted.

Links to a Site are seen as a form of recommendation.

There are such Sites on the Internet but as a somewhat seasoned Cruise Critic (over 400 Posts and counting), I'm surprised that you are not aware that listing them here would violate the Rules of Conduct:

There shall be no third-party recommendation (whether positive or negative in tone) of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted.

Links to a Site are seen as a form of recommendation.

Sorry Jim and Stan, I didn't actually mean to ask people to give me the name of a travel agent site, as I am well aware of the restrictions. The title of my post must have come from my subconscious. I wasn't actually aware that I had phrased my question with the "where" word.;)

Rather, I was hoping to have someone confirm, as you did, that a site (sites) that shows a substantial range of available Oceania cabins actually does exist, since the one I am familiar with doesn't include Oceania. I just didn't want to start to search through the internet for something that didn't exist. A rudimentary search hasn't yielded any results so far.

Again, my apologies.

Now you have me curious -= where are those sites (oops there is the 'where' word)

OK, for the benefit of CC's moderator that was a rhetorical question.

This is not something I would normally be interested in (I discuss with my TA when I am considering a booking what is available and best for us) but now I want to see what is available on some sailings.

Can you not make start a booking on O's website and see what is available on a given category? I've not tried myself on O but have elsewhere because some cruise lines they do not show the end cost until well into the booking process.

O's website will show up to 7 cabins(I believe)available in each cat.... if it comes up with less then that is all there is in that cat

I usually give my TA the area on the ship & cat we want then see what she can get us

Archived