News From Nos

I had the new Black Angus steak on the Voyager a couple of times. It was definitely better than the old ranch steak. I think they used up their supply of ranch steaks for skeet shooting targets.....:rolleyes:

I HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE. i ASKED FOR IMY STEAK TO BE COOKED MEDIUM, "SLIGHTLY PINK" AND I GOT IT "WELL DONE".

I will be on the NOS for a second week and I am sure that I will be ordering the steak again and request it be cooked medium, and I will guarantee you that I will get it medium if i have to send it back three times and further call the captain of the dining room if necessary .

In general the food has been good and othern than the steak it was clost to excellent., The service in the dining room has been excellent. My waiter 's name is "PING" and he has told me that his brother's named is "PONG".

THE LATEST UP DATE ON THE RANCH STEAK SERVED ON THE NOS!!!!!!

It is true that RCCL changed the name of ther steak being served from RANCH STEAK to BLACK ANGUS SIRLION STEAK. unforunatele that is the only thing that they changed was the name. . The firsst time I asked for it medium well done and I got it well done and it was like shoe leather. Tonight I asked for it meddium, slitely pick and that is the way I got it but it was just as tough. It was unetable and hard as shoe leather

The Ranch Steak is no longer being served as an alternate selection. They have substituted a Black Angus Sirlion Steak

It is a significant improvement

THE LATEST UP DATE ON THE RANCH STEAK SERVED ON THE NOS!!!!!!

It is true that RCCL changed the name of ther steak being served from RANCH STEAK to BLACK ANGUS SIRLION STEAK. unforunatele that is the only thing that they changed was the name. . The firsst time I asked for it medium well done and I got it well done and it was like shoe leather. Tonight I asked for it meddium, slitely pick and that is the way I got it but it was just as tough. It was unetable and hard as shoe leather

Now what ? Just name change or a significant improvement ?

Will you ever learn to get your stories straight ??

I don´t think so.

Happy sailing (although I doubt you ever set foot on a ship) RS/OS/Ceemore/seymore/cabinupgrade/...........

We are going to sail on the NOS as a reunion cruise in 2007 with a group of wonderful people we met on ROS .

When I saw this post I thought ahhhhhhhhhhhh great information for our 07 cruise .

BOY was I wrong .Cabinupgrade you are an eejit .

Archived