Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Hmmmmmm I dont think I will be getting in that...................I'll just wave to Mr Flood from a sun lounger

Hmm

Just thinking the same thing. I think I've lost the little nerve I thought I had.

Thanks for the fantastic pictures Guys!

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The one thing I noticed was at night when they the top deck all lit up, it washes the "seas" out. I think they should have put dark glass behind that as well

A nice night time photo of the Mmmmmm Seas. :D

0172c0e54bd3581609f8284cd84ca9ec.jpg

Photo by Marcus-Bremen

There are lights in the sign, no? When will they turn them on?

47c0c84a7063a8a38911b919f8c5d94f.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Is there an echo in here? :D

Ha! Yes, I might be turning into a parrot! lol.

On a related note, does anyone else using the forum app on ipad notice it doesn't always show you all the posts? Sometimes it seems like I miss entire pages. Very frustrating. And causes echoes. :o

Tracy

Some of us on the 11/2 Maiden Voyage call the bear...NASA. :D

I much prefer the name "Urso Major". That at least tells you something about him.. that he's a BEAR, and that he's BIG!!! :-) He also has a very unapologetically authoritative character, which the "Major" part of his name reflects.

On a related note, does anyone else using the forum app on ipad notice it doesn't always show you all the posts? Sometimes it seems like I miss entire pages. Very frustrating. And causes echoes. :o

Tracy

I have seen that on both ipad and iphone but never on my pc.

Tracy

Yes, I've seen that. A refresh of the thread does the trick for me.

:D

I don't know, if this interests you, but Meyer Werft has canceled their farewell party onboard Quantum of the Seas. They said, they still had so much work to do that there was no time for such a party. They have canceled it on other ships before.

Btw, Quantum will leave Bremerhaven on October 25.

I don't know, if this interests you, but Meyer Werft has canceled their farewell party onboard Quantum of the Seas. They said, they still had so much work to do that there was no time for such a party. They have canceled it on other ships before.

That will make a few people a little nervous!

I am sure that they are working 24/7 right now to get stuff done. I am sure that they start to pay penalties back to Royal for every day that they are late in delivering the ship.

I am still expecting that some small things may be touched up on our 11/2 sailing,

Quantum_of_the_Seas_in_Bremerhaven.jpg

Photo by Hero Lang

So, are there any good overhead pictures of the aft half of the top decks. I am just wondering how bad the chair hog situation is going to be on this ship. All this glassed in area is going to be good for those winter days before she gets far enough South, but I am wondering how early people are going to be getting out there to reserve an outdoor chair in the sun

So, are there any good overhead pictures of the aft half of the top decks. I am just wondering how bad the chair hog situation is going to be on this ship. All this glassed in area is going to be good for those winter days before she gets far enough South, but I am wondering how early people are going to be getting out there to reserve an outdoor chair in the sun

Remember the indoor pool has a retractable roof

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks you, MasterSchnief. Sorry to hear that the party is a no go, but it's nice to know that they are concentrating on getting the ship done on time! :D

Check the photos at

http://www.ingrid-fiebak.de/galerie/categories.php?cat_id=1820