Regular balcony...cove balcony...aft wrap?

Alybaby77

We just booked Stateroom 9472 on the Carnival Dream. It's an aft-wrap balcony but the same price as a regular balcony on Deck 9 (Category 8D). It has an overhang so nobody can look down on you like on other aft balconies. It's a smaller room but the balcony makes up for it! :D

Do these rooms sleep just 2 or more. I have been looking for this room but everytime I do a mock booking they never show up.

Do these rooms sleep just 2 or more. I have been looking for this room but everytime I do a mock booking they never show up.

We had an aft wrap on RCCL that slept 4. I believe it depends on ship/deck.

we no longer book a balcony. we only sleep in the room. Totally not worth it for us!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Forums mobile app

LOL - we only sleep in the room too, but we spent A LOT of time out on our aft balcony! No chair hogs to deal with. Soothing sound of the wake. Room service to bring food! Can't wait to book another!

Our last 6 cruises have been in aft wraps. On the Miracle, it was a suite, but the others were just balcony rooms. Love the wraps to view departures and dockings as well as to get away from neighbors (!) who love to look over the divider! We always did "sail away" from our balcony every cruise. Both of us spent soooooo much time on our balcony it was well worth the money. Now, we have had a change in fortune and our next cabin will be either a regular or cove balcony. At least we're cruising and in a balcony cabin!

Rooms 9472 (and 9475) on Carnival Dream only sleep 2 people. When doing a mock booking you have to choose "Premium Vista Balcony". It is only $120 more than a regular balcony and totally worth it. The only downfall to these rooms that I've read... It's right below the Lido Deck so you may hear them moving chairs in the early mornings. You can see pictures of it at www . cruiselinerooms . com ;)

Well now that I know what a cove balcony is I want one of those, but then I saw that aft wrap balcony, and that is just fantastic!

truth is - if you suffer from seasickness- lower and center is your best bet.

When we do a 5 day cruise, I do not mind an interior (with porthole) but on a 7 day, I do so like the fact that I can walk away from all the noise, sit outside and listen to the ocean.

Archived