Wine & Dine Package

It really depends on your preference.

If you like Chardonnays, I can recommend the Aussières Blanc. It's a good wine and it's a decent deal in the Wine & Dine package.

I can't comment much about other varieties, I'm afraid, though.

If you like red, the Nipponzano Chianti/Sangiovese and Spy Valley Pinot Noir are very good, although different - the Nipponzano is a heavier wine. As for value, both sell for over $50/bottle on the wine list, so they are a great deal in the package.

We enjoy the Mer Soleil and the Aussieres (how did you get the accent over the e?) Blanc, too. My recollection is that the sparkling wine is Domaine St. Michelle, which we enjoy, but we seldom drink champagne at dinner (not that you couldn't order a bottle to take back to your cabin).

Aussieres (how did you get the accent over the e?) Blanc

I'm on a Mac, so typing the è is as simple as <Option>-` and then e.

On a PC, I think the magic keystrokes are <Alt>231 (while holding down the <Alt> key, type 231 on the keypad).

IMHO the list has been "dumbed down" from the options previously offered. We always found that the Platinum Package (the middle level) was best for us, and that we could get value based on the "per bottle" price individually vs the "per bottle" price of the package. The wines offered on the "single plan" are not at all the overall quality from the package we used to purchase.

With the wine and dine package is it ok for just one from the cabin to purchase it and share a bottle with their other half?

You can share your bottles with anyone. The Wine & Dine package is not an unlimited package, it's a specific number of bottles, so they don't care who helps you consume it. The faster it's consumed, the more likely you will spend even more money on wine.;)

You can share your bottles with anyone. The Wine & Dine package is not an unlimited package, it's a specific number of bottles, so they don't care who helps you consume it. The faster it's consumed, the more likely you will spend even more money on wine.;)

Hi Bob thank you :) going on Adventure in 4 weeks ~ getting excited now x

Archived