Wine?

PSDottie

You can bring on as much as you wish--IN your carry on luggage only. Officially it must be consumed in your cabin, but no one will question you carrying a glass around the ship or into a restaurant. If you take a bottle into a restaurant, you'll be charged a corkage fee.

Your stateroom host or any bar will happily provide glasses for your use in your cabin.

We brought all kinds of stuff on board, carried on of course, and they do not care. You can bring it off the islands too and bring it up to your room (unlike other cruiselines!) So it doesn't have to just be wine...

I bought a Disney souvenir cup drink at the sail away and then I carried around any beverage I wanted in it. I took it to the show, I did (eek yes, but our waiters DID NOT CARE) bring it up to dinner too. (Guess they didn't mind getting tipped instead of us paying for $20 corking fee that would never help them...)

We even found a six pack left in the fridge. Thanks!

We brought a bottle of wine to dinner each night. We gladly paid the corkage fee to be able to enjoy wine from our cellar. We also tipped the drink steward as if we had ordered a mid-range bottle from the ship.

Archived