Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

[quote name='opentoadventure']It's Benjamin Dunn and the Animal Orchestra:
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-6T_Ks7Qw[/URL][/quote]

[quote name='MamallamaAndDaddy']Does anyone know the artist and song?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I had the same question, here you go.
This is my new favorite song and I am a classic rock n roll type.

I almost get teared up, almost. Sike!!
That is a splinter in my eye!!

Thanks again!

Amazing video! Makes me sad that I rarely take videos and only concentrate on pictures (think I'll change that now). Watched some of your wedding videos too, and those are AWESOME! Couldn't help but cry during every single one! I assume people hire you to capture them? You are definitely talented, and I'm glad you are using it for such wonderful memories!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I enjoyed every minute of the islands, but my family made the trip what it was.

MOMOFGirls, I do get hired to do wedding videos. I love capturing the emotion of a couple and making their day look cinematic. :) I have a wedding from Costa Rica at http://www.thefilmpoets.com that has some pretty scenery as well.

I posted your video link on John Healds FB page and he wanted me to thank you. He said he would forward this to the beards and the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure who John Healds is but thank's for any help getting this to Carnival =). I truly loved every minute of it!

Great job! Was that Wilbur on St. Kitts? I was hoping to see him one day but he died back in September.

That was Wilbur! We went earlier in 2012 and I just now found the free time to edit because I've been busy editing weddings.

To correct what I said earlier, it was Reggae Beach on St. Kitts, not cockleshell.

Had to respond again. Forget the islands, forget the ship. People never cease to captivate me with the amazing talents they have and the dedication to educate themselves and put the time in to achieve amazing things. We all have our talents, but few go through all the steps necessary to allow their talents to shine. You are a true inspiration. And for that, I thank you. Makes me want to shut off the computer, get off the couch and dedicate more time to hone my own talents.

I am willing to bet, this is not the last we will hear about you.

Edited by Tutankhamen

That was a fantastic video. It is one of the best that I have seen on here. I think that it is great that someone forwarded it onto John Healds FB page.. Cannot wait to see your next one, you have a wonderful talent... :)

You had to post this:D I lived on St Thomas many years ago and went to Trunk Bay almost every weekend. Been there done that a lot.

After watching the video I'm booking this intinerary next. Thanks for the memories.

Great job! Was that Wilbur on St. Kitts? I was hoping to see him one day but he died back in September.

I thought that was Wilbur too. Of all the visits we've had to the islands, Turtle Beach was probably one of our favorite places. We saw Wilbur there, but never got to see the monkeys.

Great video!

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic and beautiful video. You are very talented and could shoot for any travel agency or cruise company. Hope to see more of your work in the future. Really enjoyed and brought back lots of memories. Your family is beautiful and everyone seemed to be having so much fun. Keep those cameras going & good luck with Carnival. ;)

Vimeo loads so slow for me that the video never streams correctly. I've given up. :(

Sorry to hear that. You can try hitting play, then hit pause until it buffers. Its an HD stream so it can be difficult.

Alternatively, you can watch it on my Facebook page :

:)