Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

Wow! You did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad they forwarded to John. You would make an awesome advertisement video. I love the clip part with the mini golf for marketing. But you water shots were amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with all the others- I'd love to see this as the next Carnival ad. I can see my falling stock prices going right back up again.

I was going to ask of I can share it to my FB page, but since you already included a link, I hope it's okay. I'd love my friends and family to see just why I'm so addicted to the Caribbean. I especially loved the Jalousie Beach pics, and the turtles!

Thanks for brightening my day:)

I had the same question, here you go.

This is my new favorite song and I am a classic rock n roll type.

I almost get teared up, almost. Sike!!

That is a splinter in my eye!!

Thanks again!

I did some searching on the internet and finally found this song (same YouTube video) ... I ended up buying the song on itunes.

GREAT SONG!

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

I am a professional photographer, and I dabble in video.

That is AMAZING. Really, without being able to storyboard or plan anything ahead of time.... it really is fantastic.

Wow! Just got the chills. Amazing video! I am simply speechless! ... Even though many people on the boards here disagree upon many topics, one thing we can agree on is our love for Carnival and cruising in general. It was not until this video that this became apparent to me. Thanks for making me realize! Brilliant!

Carnival should have you on the payroll icon14.gif

I couldn't agree more. I hope the person that works for Carnival and comes on here sees this and tells the suits to take heed.

Edited by RWolver672

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

Awesome video. You did a wonderful job. Carnival should hire you to make their commercials!!! :D

Such an awesome video!!!! I'm a professional photographer going on this itinerary in September. I rarely take video on my mark ii but this has inspired me to capture some of our trip not just in pics but video. Granted it won't be as marvelous as this but at least I'll have some cool memories to show the fam when we get back!

This video could be used commercially in three different ways:

Obviously Carnival. Without being obvious, it drives home the whole point of the family vacation where every member of the family (even Mom and Dad) can enjoy.

However if Carnival doesn't licence it,

Canon. What very few people get is that this was shot using a Canon DSLR camera. Yes it is a $3,500 camera, but it is a camera many hobbyist can afford and many professionals should use.

However if Canon doesn't licence it,

Then the Glidecam 2000HD and GoPro camera would benefit from having major portions of this. I am probably going to buy the GoPro2. Sure I was considering it before, but I think this is going to get me to pull the trigger.