Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

Awesome video !! How long ago was this ,I thought I read Wilbur the pig died :(

Thank you for sharing this video. I have watched it over and over again. Our sailing on The Victory was our very first cruise. We sailed with our then 10 and 8 year old daughters. We still cruise with them, their Grandmother and at times other friends and family. Your video clearly shows the beauty of the ocean, the islands and the beauty of sharing time with family. Thanks so much for reminding me why we cruise.

• 6 months later...

I forgot about this thread until I received an email about the recent comments. I'm so glad everyone on here has enjoyed the video.

As an update : Carnival's ad agency contacted me a couple of months ago about using some of the footage for a campaign. It was a no go though because they wanted it all for free. However, I did just signed an agreement with another company for several of the family shots. My video production business, http://www.thefilmpoets.com has a great year ahead too. Thanks for all of the kind words and encouragement.

Enjoy your cruises!