Doral, Florida hotels with shuttle to POM?

Does anyone know of any Doral, Florida hotels with shuttle service to POM? It probably wouldn't be free, but that's okay. Doral looks like it has some reasonably priced, nice hotels. Last time I was in Miami, I stayed at the La Quinta Inn Miami East and was not pleased. Downtown hotels are too expensive. So I was hoping Doral hotels would be a good option. We may be booking the Carnival Breeze for February.

Doral is to the west of the MIA airport, so even farther away from POM. I have not seen reports of any hotels there offering "free" POM shuttles.

The MIA Embassy Suites had a deal that included "free" shuttles for up to 2 people per room, others were $10 each; but you are stuck in the same area as the LQ East (drown your sorrows at the free happy hour! :D).

Most of the Blue Lagoon area hotels (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, etc.) can arrange for shared shuttle service for $10-12 per person or a cab for under $30, and it is a MUCH nicer area than the LQ East.

Good luck! :)

Doral is to the west of the MIA airport, so even farther away from POM. I have not seen reports of any hotels there offering "free" POM shuttles.

The MIA Embassy Suites had a deal that included "free" shuttles for up to 2 people per room, others were $10 each; but you are stuck in the same area as the LQ East (drown your sorrows at the free happy hour! :D).

Most of the Blue Lagoon area hotels (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, etc.) can arrange for shared shuttle service for $10-12 per person or a cab for under $30, and it is a MUCH nicer area than the LQ East.

Good luck! :)

Oooh, the Hampton Inn in the Blue Lagoon area looks nice. Thanks for the advice!

I just booked at the Comfort Suite Airport for June 29th Liberty

free airport and POM shuttle

gets pretty good reviews-looks like a newer hotel

http://www.comfortsuitesmiamiairport.com/miami-airport-hotel-rooms.html

This looks like a great option too! It does look newer and the FREE shuttle to POM is definitely a draw! Have fun on the Liberty!

Archived