Problems with Glory Tours?! Help!

lisak157

I've used them before in 2009, but this time around I cannot get them to email me back at all!. I finally called and left a message with Sarah and she then emailed me back with a quote for a group tour, but I have tried calling again and don't even get a voicemail message. They won't respond to emails either.

I am soooooo frustrated at this point I am just going to see if there is another tour company that can accomodate us. We have a group of 17 people (9 adults, 8 kids age 2 to 16) and want to do the turtles as well as see Bathsheba, garrison, Andromeda botanical gardens & Harrisons Cave.

Are there some alternative group tour operators we could use? Please help!

We are on the Jewel of the Seas and are in Barbados on Thursday, July 4th, 2013

I'm quite frustrated with them at the moment. Sarah responded to emails a few weeks ago when I made inquiries about tours. I made a deposit and haven't heard a word since. No response to emails and no answering machine. I'm about ready to contact my credit card company. UGH!!

we had an awesome tour with Cameron Reid - and you don't pay up front

- I found this to be true of most of the independents on our cruise

You are quite right there.

In fact some island taxi drivers will drop you to your beach,

make arrangements with you for him to return to take you back to your ship,

refuse any sort of payment at that time

return punctually as promised/arranged,

take you back to the Port area (just outside the Gatehouse)

and then accept payment.

If you think you are having trouble with Glory Tours responding now via email, just imagine if you had our experience when we arrived at the port with email confirmation in had to have NO ONE from the tour company ever meet us. So, if you think no responding to email is frustrating, not responding to a confirmed reservation is taking it to the next level exponentially. Suggest you find another tour operator.

• 2 months later...

I just don't know how Sarah Taylor and her Glory Tours get this kind of review....but sometimes she is not the best communicator. A couple of years back I put together a group from our roll call and took one of her stock tours. In 2011 I did it again but this time I worked directly with Sarah to but together a special tour for our group....and she was terrific. In my mind her A-1 guide is Quammie...he is the guy you want to tour with.

Archived