Jetski & Raft Rental on HMC??

Not sure about all of the water toys but with regards to the jetskis I have always booked mine through Shore Excursions in Seattle and the excursion costs $39. You will receive an email confirmation and then once onboard you should have an excursion ticket in your stateroom. I think you can book the excursion onboard as well but you risk the chance that it will be sold out before you get there so it might be best to book in advance. Enjoy! :)

You can book them on-line through HAL's web site. http://www.hollandamerica.com. Got to For Booked Guests, then on the right hand side click on "Book Shore Excursions On-Line".

Here are the prices:

Watersports "Toy" Rentals

DURATION: Varies

PRICE: $0 per person

Enhance your visit to Holland America's private island by arranging one or more "toy" rentals. You can pre-arrange rentals through the Shore Excursion Office on board, or visit the Watersports Hut on the island.

NOTES:

Hobie Catamarans $50 per hour

(accommodates up to 4 passengers per boat)

1-day Snorkel Gear Rental Adult us$16/Child us$10

1-person Kayaks $25 per hour

2-person Kayaks $50 per hour

View Boards $15 per hour (1 person per view board)

Floating Foam Mats $6 (Full day rental only)

Water Bike - 1 person $25 per hour

Water Bike - 2 person $50 per hour

Paddle Boat - 2 person $40 per hour

Paddle Boat - 4 person $50 per hour

Many of the shore excursions and watersport "toy" rentals on Half Moon Cay require that you sign a waiver release form administered by the tour operator. Please obtain a copy of this waiver from the Shore Excursion Office on board the ship to expedite the process for yourself and your fellow tour participants.

We always get rafts, and I suggest you order in advance from the ShoreEx desk or your Neptune Concierge. Get there early to pick it up. as the one time we got there late (noonish) they were all gone, and we had to wait for someone to leave to use theirs. If there are two ships at HMC, it's worse. We float out to the rope, hold on and broil for a couple of hours... heaven!

The WaveRunners are awesome. They charge per person whether or not you ride double, but the ride is great! You go out in a group for most of it and see the entire lagoon area, then have just a few minutes on your own. I'd definitely do it again!

Can anyone tell me about how the water toys rentals work on HMC? Do you remember how much they cost? Do you rent them from the boat and bring a voucher or rent them at the kiosk on the island?

Thanks!!

TampaHappyCouple

The new Aqua Trax Adventure that Candy talked about sells out very fast. In fact on the last the several cruises that we stopped at HMC, 5 of the six time slots were sold out before passengers even got on the ship. The Original price of that tour last Janaury was $49 but they have been offering it for $39 a person.

Archived