Next cruise certificate question

Just what I needed. looks useless to me based on the discussion there. yiu have to mck book a cruise to see discount. No incentive for us to choose one itinerary over anlother. At least with the "certs" we could say "Hey this one saves us $200 and could be interesting). Now we just back to finding a cruise with itinerary and line we like and then see what C&A discount (if it's RCI cruise_) and OBCs we can negotiate with RCI and one of the TAS we use. And keep watching for price drops with the fish web site.

Steve

Just what I needed. looks useless to me based on the discussion there. yiu have to mck book a cruise to see discount. No incentive for us to choose one itinerary over anlother. At least with the "certs" we could say "Hey this one saves us $200 and could be interesting). Now we just back to finding a cruise with itinerary and line we like and then see what C&A discount (if it's RCI cruise_) and OBCs we can negotiate with RCI and one of the TAS we use. And keep watching for price drops with the fish web site.

Steve

I agree- AND even if you pick a cruise the ones I looked at you need to check all categories as the C and A savings varies even if you pick an OV. I found the G savings different from the H

It takes way to much time now.

I agree- AND even if you pick a cruise the ones I looked at you need to check all categories as the C and A savings varies even if you pick an OV. I found the G savings different from the H

It takes way to much time now.

Plus, it can be changed (read removed) at any moment. There's no quarterly commitment as before. Should be fun on the phone telling them you just saw the discount on the website.

Plus, it can be changed (read removed) at any moment. There's no quarterly commitment as before. Should be fun on the phone telling them you just saw the discount on the website.

It is NOT going to be fun for anyone involved. We have a 5 night EX cruise booked for January. It had a military rate which was pretty good. Now it has a military rate AND a CAS discount.

I was planning on also using a B of A award for $$ off. I could have done it with the military rate but now I don't think I can use it as I also have the CAS discount. :eek::p