Nice problem to have!

AlanChez

Hi,

We are booked to sail on QE this Sunday. The trip is to celebrate my father's 80th Birthday and he chose this cruise and as it happens it is also my mum's birthday whilst we are on board.

My parents have been upgraded to QG but we are still in Britannia class. Now this is obviously fabulous news for my parents - THANK YOU CUNARD! :D However it does leave us with a problem as we would really like to dine together on my mum's birthday.

I know we can use the speciality restaurant or they can dine with us in Britannia but I feel guilty about dragging them away from QG to eat with the masses (us). Is there any chance we would be able to eat, for one night only, in the QG???

Any advice appreciated :)

Hi,

Is there any chance we would be able to eat, for one night only, in the QG???

Any advice appreciated :)

Hi

What a wonderful upgrade for them.

I've managed to guest friends into the QG but for lunch only - they are a bit more relaxed about that as it's not always too busy.

andhow

... Is there any chance we would be able to eat, for one night only, in the QG??? ...
Of course there is, just discuss the situation with the QG Maitre d'. I've seen it done more than once on QM2. Bon voyage and bon appétit to you all.

Archived