DoubleTree in Cocoa Beach

irishgal432

I haven't seen too many reviews/suggestions for this hotel. Has anyone stayed there? Specifically the Executive Floor where they give you free breakfast and drinks in the hotel bar on the weekends instead of having it in the Concierge Club.

We will be driving down and parking at an off site parking area for our Thanksgiving Cruise. There are 5 of us, so it is easier and cheaper to not utilize the Sleep and Cruise packages at the hotel.

We stayed there on the executive floor 2 yrs ago. It wasn't anything spectacular, but we enjoyed the happy hour lounge, and the front desk gave us a whole tin of cookies in addition to fresh baked ones. We had a choice of having breakfast upstairs or in the restaurant. I think it's one of the nicest hotels in the area.

We stayed here the night before our cruise a few months ago and had no problems. We did leave our vehicle there, but we booked really early and got a great rate with no extra charge on the parking.

We stayed here the night before our cruise a few months ago and had no problems. We did leave our vehicle there, but we booked really early and got a great rate with no extra charge on the parking.

Was the shuttle extra?

we are staying there next weekend before our cruise we will let you know . there is a shuttle to the port its $5.00 per person

Thanks. I reserved online and it gave me the option of upgrading if available for 12 to the executive level which included drinks and breakfast.

We booked online and chose an upgrade option, if available, for an oceanview room. I think that all of the rooms have an oceanview anyway though, so I'm not sure if this was a deceptive practice. When we checked in, the price they showed me for our regular room was for a higher cost (about $5) than we had booked for, so I showed them our confirmation and asked if that was a price for an upgraded room. The clerk checked the computer and said "no" and apologized for the misquote, but said they had an executive room for a small upgrade fee (about $10) over what we agreed to pay, so we took it.

I stayed there in December and thought it was a very nice hotel. It is on the beach but the rooms on the side of the hotel have ocean views as well as the ocean front rooms.

There was no charge for parking. I left my car for 7 days. They do have a shuttle but the first one wasn't until 11:00am and I always like to get to the port by 10:00am so I took a cab.

I would definitely stay there again. I ate dinner and breakfast in the lobby restaurant and the food was very good.

Archived