San Juan and Carnival

Looks like the Valor will be leaving after April27th Cruise, The one we are on...

Nothing listed for San Juan until November 2014 and then in 2015 Splendor sails from San Juan!!!:confused:

I have E-Mailed John Heald and asked WHAT"S UP??? I will return with his reply when I receive it...:D C.G.

Looks like the Valor will be leaving after April27th Cruise, The one we are on...

Nothing listed for San Juan until November 2014 and then in 2015 Splendor sails from San Juan!!!:confused:

I have E-Mailed John Heald and asked WHAT"S UP??? I will return with his reply when I receive it...:D C.G.

Splendor is doing 1 way cruises from NY to San Juan and back again that have already been announced.

Valor's schedule for the 2014-2015 has not been released yet, so she may still be sailing from San Juan (my guess would be yes), or maybe not. The schedule should be out soon.

Also you prolly won't be recieving a replay from Heald anytime soon, he is off to spend time with his family and will not be on Facebook or the blog for a little while.

But if you look at the Carnival website you will see sailings for the Splendor from San Juan to the Southern Caribbean for 8 days...:eek:

The splendor is sailing from New York. They are trying something new with a few one way sailings NYC ending in San Juan and the reverse as well. The reason you see San Juan listed after April is these new (as well as the rest of the schedule) for the Splendor has been released and the Valor (as listed above) has not. The Valor dates when released will fill the rest of the San Juan schedule

But if you look at the Carnival website you will see sailings for the Splendor from San Juan to the Southern Caribbean for 8 days...:eek:

None of the cruises on the Splendor from San Juan are "Southern". All of them are "Eastern" with stops in Antigua, St. Kitts, St Thomas, and Grand Turk, ending back in New York.

Is there any carnival cruises out of San Juan after April??

Yes there are Carnival cruises out of San Juan after April. Carnival Valor will be sailing out of San Juan every Sunday, calling in Barbados as one port of call and will also have passengers joining and leaving in Barbados, then continuing on with the rest of the itinerary. Ports of call for the San Juan embarkation cruise are St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Martin. The Barbados cruise is identical except San Juan becomes a port of call instead of the embarkation port.

The Carnival website may have trouble displaying the San Juan cruises because this ship has two points of embarkation possible for the same timeframe. Try searching on a different website for the info, then you can always call Carnival if you want to book. I was able to see them on the VTG website if that helps you.

Archived