Has anybody been in cabin 7588 on Radiance

My name is Larry and I have a crusie scheduled for the Radiance of The Seas cabin 7588. Can anyone tell me about this cabin. Does it have a sofa or a large chair, is there a comfortable place to sit, is the balcony nice, is the cabin in good location? I would appreciate any information or suggestions to another cabin.

Larry 21

We were in cabin 7588 this past May (05). The location was good - mid ship.

There is a small sitting area with a loveseat and a small balcony (we had just come off the Splendor aft balcony and were spoiled).

There is a covering for the lifeboats directly below the balcony that some on the CC boards have negatively commented about. We did not mind it. To be honest – I was happy to have a balcony and cabin location is important to me. (we deviate from mid-ship if we can get the aft balcony). We still had a beautiful view of the scenery.

That being said – we were on an Alaska cruise we did not spend great amounts of time on the balcony. i.e breakfasts or before dinner relaxing. (we did have lovely weather and had breakfast on the balcony one morning). If you are sailing a warmer itinerary and will be spending more time on the balcony, you might consider cabin on a higher floor to avoid the area below the balcony.

The covering below was white and reflected the sun. That was great on the Alaska cruise as it made the balcony sunny and warm. It balcony might get too warm on a warmer itinerary.

The ship is beautiful. Have a great trip

Marci

Larry,

Take good care of this cabin , we have it booked for May, 2006 to Hawaii.

Marci,

In this cabin, where is the third bed, does the sofa convert to a bed, or is it a pull down from the ceiling.

Thanks,

Belle

Thanks Marci, I was afraid that it would be a pull down from the ceiling. Belle

Belle,

Sorry, but we traded the cabin for cabin 1574 on deck 10. Also we are going in Sept 06 to Hawaii so you get the cabin first. You could check out 1574 on your cruise and let me know how it is.

Also my home town is New Braunfels, All of my family lives there today.

Archived