RC Majesty Premium Alcohol Package ???

Hey guys doing a 4 day cruise out of florida. I see that RC is offering a $55 per day per person premium alcohol package. For the wife and i it would total $440.00 for the 4 days. Wondering if its worth it. We are at the private island 1 day and was wondering if i can use it there?? Also at dinner "house wines" is listed as included. Are house wines everything they have offered or is it a very small selection of cheaper wines is my question. We are travelling without the kids so plan on drinking it up to a point. Thanks for the input appreciate as always

Hey guys doing a 4 day cruise out of florida. I see that RC is offering a $55 per day per person premium alcohol package. For the wife and i it would total $440.00 for the 4 days. Wondering if its worth it. We are at the private island 1 day and was wondering if i can use it there?? Also at dinner "house wines" is listed as included. Are house wines everything they have offered or is it a very small selection of cheaper wines is my question. We are travelling without the kids so plan on drinking it up to a point. Thanks for the input appreciate as always

The package covers drinks on Coco Cay. However, since the package does not include souvenier cups or glasses, the roving bar servers may not be able to serve you since that's all they have on their tray. You may have to go to a bar to get your drink. House wines are are not specified clearly by Royal, but people have reported back that they seem to be mostly a brand called St. Martin, and offers a Chardonnay, Merlot, and a Cab. The rose has been Berenger White Zin. This might be different on Majesty, but that's what it seems to be on other ships.

To decide if it is worth it is very subjective and really only up to you. To do the math, you and your wife would each need to drink about 7 - 8 drinks each of the four days to break even. Yes, the drink package is valid each day and includes CocoCay. We've never bought the package and are not wine drinkers so I can't offer anything regarding the wine selection other than to say I've read on other threads that the selection is not of premium selection. Whatever you decide, enjoy your cruise.

Archived