Need to book pre cruise hotel port canaveral.. any advice?

jjdmom8

Looking to book or hotel for the night before our Dream cruise. We have stayed at Raddison at the Port twice and wondering if anyone out there has any experience with other hotels in the area that offer parking while on cruise... Want to know the good and the bad.. I also want to see our ship in port from the Hotel.. Love love love that first glimpse.. even after 5 cruises! Thanks in advance!

I did the Radisson myself because I waited too long and Country Inn and Suites booked up. Last time I was there Country Inn and suites, which is a tad newer, also had breakfast included and had cruise parking and a better shuttle. (their shuttle started almost a hour earlier picking up people .. I know because i was one of the first off and stood there in the parking lot almost an hour waiting for radisson to show up while country inn had been there twice picking up.)

I did the Radisson myself because I waited too long and Country Inn and Suites booked up. Last time I was there Country Inn and suites, which is a tad newer, also had breakfast included and had cruise parking and a better shuttle. (their shuttle started almost a hour earlier picking up people .. I know because i was one of the first off and stood there in the parking lot almost an hour waiting for radisson to show up while country inn had been there twice picking up.)

Fly, about what time does their shuttle start to take you to the Terminal? We have always stayed at the Radisson, and if memory is correct, they start around 11 am.

Archived