Bon Voyage Shelia aka "Weird Eyes"

LLindaC

If I don't talk to you before, have a great trip. So far, the Mariner has been our favorite cruise. My nephew is on it this week on his honeymoon! I guess you are on the Eastern trip? Don't forget to check out Ivor in the Wine Bar, Vintages, and that darling Dutch boy serving Ben and Jerry's on the Promenade. He may have been promoted by now, LOL. Hubba hubba. Have fun!

Grandeur 6/98

Sovereign 3/00

Jubilee 1/02

Voyager6/02

Navigator 1/03

Sensation 4/03

Enchantment 9/03

Mariner 1/04

Hi Shelia! I hope you have a great cruise!

Sandy

Carn. Jubilee, Nov 13,2000

NCL Sea, July 22,2001

Cel Zenith Oct 19, 2002

Carn. Pride Aug 27, 2003

NCL Dawn, Oct. 31, 2004 (find us at the roll call!)

Sandy and Len, Mom and Dad, BahamaMomma, DJ and family

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=5023051067&m=7733089657

Thanks everybody! Y'all are sooo sweet! I'm getting very excited, but nervous. This is our first time away from our son for this long of period....8 nights. He is 15 y/o, but he is still my baby. I plan on calling him as much as possible though. I'm not packed yet either! Talking about stress! icon_eek.gif I'll get it done though even if I have to stay up until midnight the rest of the week.

Linda, I am still waiting for your review of the Mariner. I've been looking for it on the RCCL board. Did you write one? If so, I'd love to read it. I hope your nephew has a fantastic cruise. I am assuming he is on the Western? We are doing Eastern. I haven't gotten the courage up yet to take a Western cruise yet. We loved our first cruise, which was Southern Caribbean. I can't wait to visit St. Martin since we've never been there. I also LOVE St. Thomas.

I'll be around the rest of the week so y'all aren't rid of me yet. icon_wink.gif

icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Shelia - Bon Voyage! I won't get to chat with you until I get back from the Navigator! We're doing the Eastern too. Have a great time and enjoy every moment!

Lynn

Majesty of the Seas 06/01

Monarch of the Seas 06/02

Explorer of the Seas 05/03

Navigator of the Seas 06/05/04

Lynn - Bon Voyage to you also! Have a blast on the Navigator. I'd like to sail her also!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm not packed yet either! Talking about stress! icon_eek.gif I'll get it done though even if I have to stay up until midnight the rest of the week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Shelia, that means you still have time to pack me in your suitcase icon_biggrin.gif

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Melody, I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd fit in my luggage with all of the clothes I'm taking. DH has limited my luggage so I'm really going to have to "pack it in."

I wish all of you were going with me. Wouldn't that be fun? icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Miriam & Linda! My son has assured me that he will be fine while we are away. I am very lucky to have such wonderful parents. They are going to come and stay with our son and dog for the duration of the trip. They love their grandson AND granddog. icon_biggrin.gif

I still haven't packed yet. I have to get my hair highlighted this afternoon so as soon as I'm finished, I'm packing. DH will just have to cook if he wants anything to eat. icon_wink.gif

I'm going to take lots of pictures and I'll post them for all of you when I get back....just as soon as I get my computer at home fixed.

Archived