Car Parking with CPS

WillH

Hi. I have booked car parking at Southampton with CPS for a cruise starting on Saturday. This was booked online last year with no charge as included with original voyage booking. I haven't received any paperwork from CPS (apart from my printout of online booking) - is this normal and if so do I just turn up at the Terminal ?

Many Thanks

I had the same last year, i.e. the CPS parking was part of the "deal".

You should have then received a confirmation email as soon as you booked it. That email has a link to allow you to print everything out, the only thing you really need to print is the thing to put in your windscreen that has the ship and voyage number on it so they know where to direct you when you arrive ( I know all this because I still have my email and it still allows me the print the stuff out (even though I went 12 month ago ! ) ) .

You wont receive anything in the post.

When you book with CPS they give you the option of printing off yourself or receiving it through the post. I always opt for receiving through the post. If you don't choose that option, you'll have to print off yourself.

Your parking documents

You may print your parking documents pack at any time by clicking here

Your parking documents pack contains your invoice confirming your parking details and, most importantly, your parking label which you'll need to stick to the windscreen of your car when you drop your car off before your cruise.

Many thanks for the replies. I have just gone back through my emails and found the confirmation email (which I didn't realise that I had !). This has the link as you indicated.

Hi WillH,

I assume you are joining Queen Victoria on Saturday? There is a good roll call for this voyage - just follow the link via the 'sticky' at the beginning of the Cunard forum. It is not too late to join us and to meet fellow cruisers on-board at the meet and greet on Sunday. It would be good to meet you.

Archived