Anyone done Inca Empires from Lima?

delily

Can you tell me about your experience and do you know any links to reviews? I've tried doing a forum search but all I get is a million "future cruisers lists" anytime I try to search the name of any cruise. And there don't seem to be any reviews for this cruise in the "reveiws" sections. Is it a new cruise route? The itinerary looks fabulous. Lots of places I've wanted to go all tied up in one cruise.

The November 3, 2013 Incan Empires cruise (31 days, the whole round trip) has a big roll call. Look under "Statendam" on the Holland America Roll Call board for November 3.

Have done the Lima to San Diego, or reverse, several times. Very nice cruise, lots of sea days and some interesting ports. Not sure which date you are looking at or the ports involved in that specific one.

Thanks for the info. It's all those at sea days that are causing me to think twice. I don't typically like so many but I could leave the ship in Mexico I suppose and the ports look so interesting....

You can check out part 1 & 2 of this cruise on the Rotterdam with the video link below

Rotterdam Incan Cruise 2010 Part 1

Rotterdam Incan Cruise 2010 Part 2

Happy sailing

Bellair

Thanks for the info. It's all those at sea days that are causing me to think twice. I don't typically like so many but I could leave the ship in Mexico I suppose and the ports look so interesting....

There aren't all that many seas days, especially not that many in a row. If you have 4 to 6 in a row, then you might wonder....

All depends on what you like. The ports can be quite intensive, so we find a restful sea day is just the thing to regroup, sort photos, write up a diary of the port, plan for the next port, all in a leisurely fashion.

Archived