Here it is: FOS Promenade Stateroom Location

Thanks, I am in room 7587 in oct, so glad to get a better idea where it is.

Helen

Hi there!

I am thinking about staying in 7587. Would you have any pictures or comments you would be able to share with me about this room?

Thanks very much!

James

Edited by DaddyBytes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you very much for posting this. Your pictures were a huge help. I decided to book 6327 on the Freedom of the Seas. This is fairly close to the elevators and stairs, is not a connecting cabin and is located over the guest services desk (should be fairly quiet). I really like the Freedom class ships. I have cruised aboard the Liberty (twice) and the Independence, but this will be my first time on the Freedom.

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi,

Thank you very much for posting this. Your pictures were a huge help. I decided to book 6327 on the Freedom of the Seas. This is fairly close to the elevators and stairs, is not a connecting cabin and is located over the guest services desk (should be fairly quiet). I really like the Freedom class ships. I have cruised aboard the Liberty (twice) and the Independence, but this will be my first time on the Freedom.

Thanks,

Chuck

You are welcome! We booked 3 in the same area, just one deck up. I look forward to that experience!

6309 is the room that we ALWAYS book on Freedom. If it isn't available we could get 6311 or even 6313. Those rooms overlook the Cafe Promenade and you go down one level to My Time dining and the elevators and not far at all. Also, since we're right above the Cupcake Cupboard it's quiet. Love this room!

What do you think if I could choose between 6307 and 6311? Will the Ben & Jerry's sign block the view of the promenade events? 6305 has the cows on the roof

• 2 weeks later...
What do you think if I could choose between 6307 and 6311? Will the Ben & Jerry's sign block the view of the promenade events? 6305 has the cows on the roof

If those two are your only choices, I would go for 6311. I took a closer look at the sign on our recent Indy cruise and it does look like it may block some of your view in 6307. However, 6311 is a connecting cabin. So, if you can, rather look at 6283. Enjoy planning :)

APDMOM -

YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you so much for doing this; an incredible amount of work. We are still new to choosing ships and choosing cabins, so this is extremely helpful. We have our next trip planned for 2016 - yes, awful far away, but it's when I retire from my present job so we're looking ahead. Your pictures helped us to decide on a cabin. Thanks again!

thanks of this amazing effort of doing this we are in 8275 and its nice to get a better view from the promenade. its hard to put it all into reality

APDMOM -

YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you so much for doing this; an incredible amount of work. We are still new to choosing ships and choosing cabins, so this is extremely helpful. We have our next trip planned for 2016 - yes, awful far away, but it's when I retire from my present job so we're looking ahead. Your pictures helped us to decide on a cabin. Thanks again!

You are welcome! Enjoy planning your adventures :)

• 2 months later...

I took a photo for you yesterday of 8321. You can email me and I'll send u a picture from the hall what it looks like. It's a service area. We were in 8275 right next to the same service area just a little down the hall. If our service are is anything to go by, it was not at all noisy, we heard nothing at all. I can't tell you enough how amazing this cruise was..AWESOME. DONT forget to visit Dave Curtis in the piano bar and whatever you do don't miss the Saturday night fever. Your not far from the lift either. Actually from one lift to the other is not even a 2 minute walk...... Ps. The promenade view was nice, it gave us a window and a feeling of not being closed in.... Make sure you close the block out curtains though, opposite side get a full view with the sheer curtains. Oops.... Lol

• 2 months later...

This is fantastic! Just booked a PR on Liberty of the seas and assume the layout and pictures are the same as you posted.

Considering that we thought we wouldn't be able to go on this cruise with family... I'm so glad we're now able to. And excited to try the Promenade stateroom.

Someone posted a photo of a deck 7 PR but we are on 6, is the layout the same? Thanks.

Before I changed the date of my cruise on the Liberty, I was in cabin 6591. I wanted the view, but not the noise, so when I moved my cruise to a later date, I chose an inside cabin. This will work for me for this one as it is about my R & R.

Thank you for posting these pictures!

Edited by jayblue

• 4 months later...

As an update on the PR cabins... We had 7325, 7327, and 7329 on our recent FOS cruise.

Pros: Relatively quiet, above guest services, nice view of the bridge on the promenade. It is close to the elevators and stairs, so it is a quick run to coffee and snacks at the Promenade Cafe

Cons: No balcony :D (We really missed this.) It is not a good location to watch the parades.

If watching the parade from the room is important to you, rather look at 7283, or similar on deck 6. Happy Cruising!

Connecting door open: 7327 and 7325:

DSCN7454_zpse2afd995.jpeg

7327 layout:

DSCN7420_zps21038b84.jpeg

So 7589 has a pretty good view of the parades?

Yes, it is a great spot. The only negative is that it is a connecting stateroom, so if you are not booking both, you may have noisy neighbors. It is hit or miss with connecting rooms...

Yes, it is a great spot. The only negative is that it is a connecting stateroom, so if you are not booking both, you may have noisy neighbors. It is hit or miss with connecting rooms...

Yeah, I saw that. Doesn't seem like there's a lot of options for non-connecting Promenade rooms :( Hopefully we'll get lucky with great neighbors!

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked in 7629 for May 24 this year. I guess this is not a good room for viewing the parade but appears to be a quiet area. We are looking at booking for December on Freedom as well. Does anyone have any comment on which decks they prefer? Is one deck quieter than another? Deck 8 windows are tilted downward. Does that give a better view below?