Where did Early Saver Go?

PGBSAB

I booked my cruise on the Conquest for September and now the Early Saver promotion is gone and even though the price has reduced (yes same category) they told me I do not get the reduction because it is not the same promotion...it is now Easy Saver. Any suggestions?

I booked my cruise on the Conquest for September and now the Early Saver promotion is gone and even though the price has reduced (yes same category) they told me I do not get the reduction because it is not the same promotion...it is now Easy Saver. Any suggestions?

Early Saver disappears 5 month before sailing on cruises 6+ nights and 3 months before on shorter cruises. I know Early Saver disappeared for September cruises in April (i booked on last day before option no longer was available). After that it switches to Easy Saver. If you are booked under Early Saver, Whoever told you that you cannot price match to Easy Saver is WRONG. You can price match to any promotion you qualify for (past guest, resident rates, military, easy saver). You just cannot price match to guarantee cabin rates like Super Saver or Instant Saver. I have price matched to various promotions as have everyone on here, so if you are dealing with a Travel agent educate them. If its Carnival, well they should know better and just fill out the Early Saver form.

Archived