Parking at Black Falcon - Boston

Irish2417

Does anyone know the process of paying for parking in the garage at Black Falcon in Boston? Do you pay for the week when you get there or when you get back? Do you pay at an office or at a kiosk? Any info would be appreciated as we have always taken a limo in and never driven ourselves. Thanks.

It's my understanding from others that you pay as you drive out and that the exit line can build up in the garage. The suggestion was made that you back your car in if you are on a lower floor so you have a better chance of being able to pull out.

Hmmmm I was told that you get a paper to put in your window and that you have to show cruise docs of some sort to get the discounted rate and also you pay ahead and not when you leave. I would love to know exactly which way it is as we are arriving Sunday. I was thinking of having Hubby drop myself and daughter off and he can go park. I guess I will just make sure he has $$ on him in case they make you prepay....

L:confused:

Archived