Freedom Eastern Compass & Info: June 2013

I am doing my final post cruise cleanup... Found the internet pamphlet... Due to a family emergency, we got an internet package. We did not use all the minutes, since the service was much faster than we expected. It only took a few seconds to send & receive e-mail. We would receive e-mail, log off, compose e-mails while logged off, then log back in to send. This saved time on our package. We used an iPad2 for our internet needs.

a12887e7dfcb615404824e2efeb72d06_zpse3094b09.jpg

acb58f9946e2d4476f132ce4a10f7846_zps925f8439.jpg

Thank you so much for posting these pages. I am going on the June 30th FOS. I really wish that I knew a way for the pages to print more clearly though.

You are welcome. If you e-mail me, I will gladly send you the larger files. Unfortunately, the quality is not the best, since the files would be too large if I scan them at high resolution. The original sizes are a little better. :)

Enjoy planning your cruise!

apdmom@live.com

Thank you so much for posting all of these papers. I love reading them ahead of time. Any chance that you have Day 5 of the Adventure Ocean Compass? I see it skipped from 5-7. I'd like to print these out so that my daughter can plan ahead for our cruise in 2 weeks.

This was very helpful. This is the first time I've ever actually read the CC in advance! How was "Re-Voiced"? Is it some of the same guys from Mosaic? I heard that Mosaic got black listed from RCL...

They were pretty good. To the trained ear, slightly pitchy, but good most of the time. Three of the singers were on the "Sing off", and they recruited 2 additional guys for the group. It was worth seeing them once live, but they are not good enough to buy the CD, in my opinion. :)

They were pretty good. To the trained ear, slightly pitchy, but good most of the time. Three of the singers were on the "Sing off", and they recruited 2 additional guys for the group. It was worth seeing them once live, but they are not good enough to buy the CD, in my opinion. :)

Thats too bad. Mosaic was really good. Thanks for the reply....

Can you tell me how much a coors light is and is it 12 oz or 16 oz? thank you . Last year I was on Carnival 16 oz was 6.75 total

Coor Light 12 oz is $4.25 plus 15% gratuity.

I can't see anything? Going on this cruise in December! Would have loved a peek at the info.

I just got an e-mail from photobucket stating that I have reached my bandwidth limit. It should reset within 2 weeks. However, if you want me to e-mail you the original scanned docs, just ask at APDMOM@live.com :)

Has anyone ever done the flip camera scavenger hunt? It is listed on the day 6 cruise compass at 3:45.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Yessss! It's awesome running around the ship to take photos off the list. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...