QM2 Brooklyn Disembarkation Info

pbb

Just a silly question: what is it like going through the immigration at Brooklyn terminal? Is there a long queue of passengers being interviewed, finger-printed and body-searched like at the airport?

Just a silly question: what is it like going through the immigration at Brooklyn terminal? Is there a long queue of passengers being interviewed, finger-printed and body-searched like at the airport?

When we went through there was essentially no waiting. We got off the ship, located our bags, and then you stop at the counter which must be a combined immigration/customs inspection. We were asked how long we had been out of the US, and were then on our way. I did not notice any crowding when we went through the process.

When we went through there was essentially no waiting. We got off the ship, located our bags, and then you stop at the counter which must be a combined immigration/customs inspection. We were asked how long we had been out of the US, and were then on our way. I did not notice any crowding when we went through the process.
I agree, when we returned last December the only conversation with the I & C officer concerned Sandy high water marks. But my guess is that sho wants to know how non-citizens are treated and I can't help with that.

Archived