Bedding preference changed

On both of our upcoming cruises we had chosen king beds, on both of our cruises it now says twin beds and I am unable to change it. I can go in and change I back but when I go back in, it has gone back to twin beds. I realize we can ask the room steward to change it, but I am puzzled why this happened.

Seems to be a glitch on Carnival's website. I called the customer service centre with another question, and mentioned that the same thing was happening to me, and the girl laughed and said 'yeah, that happens to everyone'. She told me it was showing on her end as a King request, but if we arrive and find it 2 twins, just to ask the room steward to change it. Didn't seem too concerned about the web issue.

The funny thing, from a programmer's perspective, is that the bed selections should be just about the simplest kind of field to have on a web form. These are basic radio buttons. A disinterested kid in a high school web tech class could master this stuff. Why Carnival's web people can't figure it out is beyond me.

Anyway, just for laughs, I try to set mine every time I log into the Carnival site, and it keeps switching back.

On both of our upcoming cruises we had chosen king beds, on both of our cruises it now says twin beds and I am unable to change it. I can go in and change I back but when I go back in, it has gone back to twin beds. I realize we can ask the room steward to change it, but I am puzzled why this happened.

Same thing with our reservation for the Glory this coming Sunday.....it says "twin" and when I click on "edit" the King bed is already highlighted ......but can't get it to say that on the booking....hmmmm.....never had this happen before either.

That's no big deal. I cruise with my dad. We obviously always our beds to be split upon booking of the cabin but when we get there it's always set up as a king. Just ask the room steward the first time you see him to make the change if it is needed

Thanks for posting... this was happening to me and I was getting frustrated over it LOL. I know I can always have the bed pushed together and it's no big deal, but it was driving me crazy.. would change it and go back on another day and poof... back to twin beds :rolleyes:

That's no big deal. I cruise with my dad. We obviously always our beds to be split upon booking of the cabin but when we get there it's always set up as a king. Just ask the room steward the first time you see him to make the change if it is needed

If there is a male and a female in the cabin with the same last name, it's going to be set up as a king. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/Sister, all they see is a couple with the same last name.

Yes, I've heard of this issue several times before here on the forum. There is a glitch. It will be set up as one when you arrived - at least that is how it happened to me. You'd think they'd be able to fix that glitch after all this time :rolleyes:

Both of my future cruises also have the same problem of the computer chaning the setup to twin. I also called was told that if I arrived and it was a twin setup, just tell the room steward. There are going to be a lot of ticked off room stewards if they have to make changes on most of the cabins. Carnival has a reputation of having the worst IT when it comes to their website.

Archived