Carnival rewards question

Was told by my TA that if one books a cruise while onboard a ship, they can also book for a friend, who also would get a $100. OBC..

BUT, there has to be a deposit made for both..:p and a specific sailing booked, unlike the previous plan! :rolleyes:

Guessing this isn't the info you really wanted, but it is an option..:) or was..

For the prices they charge you want them to hand you an added kicker for bringing a friend?
Why not!??:eek: Its known as 'adding non-customers to the customer base'..! :)

Any customer is a 'happy addition' to a vacant cabin.. :p

Does Carnival give you any onboard credit for refering fellow cruisers. Princess gives both parties 50$ onboard credit. Thank you ;)

I wish that were the case... and if it is and I don't know about it... I'm going for back credit. LOL.

Of 13 cruises, at least 10 of them I have brought someone who has never cruised before. Be it a friend of mine or a friend of one of my children's.

That would be fantastic if they did that.

Doesn't seem like thats on carnivals priority list

I agree with you.

Its unfortunate, because Carnival spends so much money on advertising AND they seem to be targeting the "new" cruiser and not trying to keep the regulars that they already have, IMO.

Strange how they would not use this angle to entice more new cruisers.

Was told by my TA that if one books a cruise while onboard a ship, they can also book for a friend, who also would get a $100. OBC..

BUT, there has to be a deposit made for both..:p and a specific sailing booked, unlike the previous plan! :rolleyes:

Guessing this isn't the info you really wanted, but it is an option..:) or was..

That is inaccurate.

If you book on board you get 2 vouchers for OBC for friends and family to book the same cruise. You don't have to book them on board.

Archived