C & A balcony upgrades

We just turned Platinum :D

I booked a cruise a few months ago (but far from our final payment date). Will they apply the discount even though I've already booked it?

TIA!

No not if you turned Platinum after booking it.

If you're in the US you could cancel and re-book maybe ????

Wow- that was quick!

Oh well. The price of the stateroom has gone up more than the discount- I guess I will leave it as is.

Thanks!

Keep your eyes open for price drops though before your final payment date as you can cancel and re-book any time up to then :-)

No not if you turned Platinum after booking it.

If you're in the US you could cancel and re-book maybe ????

Anyone that has booked in North America does not have to cancel and rebook. They will deduct the discount if you are now Platinum without a problem.

Keep your eyes open for price drops though before your final payment date as you can cancel and re-book any time up to then :-)

It was my understanding that even in the UK the Platinum discount could be applied anytime before final payment also. Maybe not. However it can be done in North America.

I booked a cruise a few months ago (but far from our final payment date). Will they apply the discount even though I've already booked it?

TIA!

If you'll be platinum when you take the cruise you already have booked they will absolutely add the balcony discount.

TIA!

you can call up the C&A and they will apply it or your TA. We have done this a lot.

Archived