Count Us In!

MrsMuir

Thank you, Viking, for listening to us small-ship voyagers. My DH and I are booked for the September 27, 2015 Empires of the Mediterranean. After trying to peer into her crystal ball to 2015, my recently-widowed sister has also booked a stateroom just two doors from us.

We will have two nights in Venice pre-cruise thru Viking's program. Post-cruise, we have signed up for their three-day exploration of Gallipoli, Troy and Istanbul. On our Black Sea & Egypt cruise we could only gaze in the direction of Troy. Fellow voyagers might be interested in the Great Courses offering -- on sale now -- for a DVD course on that part of the world. No, I don't work for them. ;)

Now we need that Viking Cruises Roll Call forum on CC, as well as the addition of Viking Star on the CC Countdown selections. Thanks in advance.

Mrs Muir

Thank you, Viking, for listening to us small-ship voyagers. My DH and I are booked for the September 27, 2015 Empires of the Mediterranean. After trying to peer into her crystal ball to 2015, my recently-widowed sister has also booked a stateroom just two doors from us.

We will have two nights in Venice pre-cruise thru Viking's program. Post-cruise, we have signed up for their three-day exploration of Gallipoli, Troy and Istanbul. On our Black Sea & Egypt cruise we could only gaze in the direction of Troy. Fellow voyagers might be interested in the Great Courses offering -- on sale now -- for a DVD course on that part of the world. No, I don't work for them. ;)

Now we need that Viking Cruises Roll Call forum on CC, as well as the addition of Viking Star on the CC Countdown selections. Thanks in advance.

Mrs Muir

We are booked on this cruise too! Originally we booked this itinerary in April but after checking weather this seemed like a better time to go, so we switched to September 27. More than two years to wait so we have plenty of time to exchange and share information.

Bcorre2, we know Mill Creek well. We lived in Duvall and Sammamish for 35 years, and my late parents lived in Holly and at Merrill Gardens. We still have close friends in Holly.

We look forward to meeting you on the Viking Star.

Linda and Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reaching out Mrs. M. (Linda & Richard) We also spent 35 yrs in Bothell - Canyon Park raised our family, sold the ranch, downsized and have been enjoying life in Mill Creek. Both still working @ Seattle Children's & Swedish Edmonds. Retirement in 14/16. We spent some time in Flagstaff and really liked it. Enjoy your return to Copenhagen, Denmark in Aug as we will be on our first Viking River adventure. Excited for 2 wks in Lucerne/Basel - Amsterdam. Looking forward to seeing you on the Viking Star in 2015. Changed to Post-Extension 3 days: Istanbul, Gallipoli & Troy as we didn't want to stay two days in that hotel in Istanbul and wanted to see more of the country while in the area. Keep in touch....Bob & Margie

Bob and Margie, we're also doing the 3-day extension. There's something about Troy that we can't resist; maybe it was Michael Woods' PBS series, or just hearing about it all our lives. The movie starring Brad Pitt wasn't bad, either.

Your river cruise sounds lovely. We've never done a river cruise and will be interested in your experience.

Richard and Linda

• 3 weeks later...

Archived