When will excursions be posted?

cmm80124

We are 103 days out from our 10/5/05 Panama Canal sailing, and still no shore excursions are listed on the Personalizer. I thought it was common for them to be posted early - is it rare that nothing is up yet? If I call Princess (I booked through a TA), will they be able to give me any additional information?

Thanks in advance!

You just have to keep checking. Some show up 2-3 months before sailing, others seem to take longer. Ours showed up for the British Isles in August the middle of April but it is not uncommon for them to not be available until much closer to your sailing.

We are 103 days out from our 10/5/05 Panama Canal sailing, and still no shore excursions are listed on the Personalizer. I thought it was common for them to be posted early - is it rare that nothing is up yet? If I call Princess (I booked through a TA), will they be able to give me any additional information?

Thanks in advance!

It took a while for the excursions to be posted last year, so keep checking. You might want to download the e-brochure that is available. If the time frame for the listed excursions expires before your cruise, just use it as a planning guide. It might include ports that you don't visit, but it will give you a flavor of what to expect.

We really enjoyed the 10 night partial transit cruise on the Coral in December. I am sure you will have a great cruise.

Archived