Tee Many Martini cards

abqmommyof4

this reminds me of a Seinfeld show, a thread about nothing ;)

So whats up with those martini cards, do you think they should give them away? or how about those recipes who do you think would make them? I mean who would make them? you would have to go to the liquor store and then the grocery store and then you need those glasses, where do you get those glasses and surely people don't always drink them in martini glasses, I mean why cheat yourself from the martini because you don't have the martini glass, etc, etc,etc.....:o

So whats up with those martini cards, do you think they should give them away? or how about those recipes who do you think would make them? I mean who would make them? you would have to go to the liquor store and then the grocery store and then you need those glasses, where do you get those glasses and surely people don't always drink them in martini glasses, I mean why cheat yourself from the martini because you don't have the martini glass, etc, etc,etc.....:o

Hahaha! You and Jim are too funny! Now I get it!!!;););) Let's all have another martooni! :D

I have martini glasses and a martini shaker, We have a good liquor store nearby, making martinis is not an issue for us...

Oh please, I hope my comment didn't offend you. It was not meant to. It was a poor imitation of a Seinfeld conversation.:o just being silly but certainly not funny at someone elses expense.

Priceless :D

Archived