Gah! Help please!

Umm, NO cruise line is open 24/7. The reservation offices generally do have extended hours, 7 days a week, but to staff for the occasional overnight call doesn't really make sense for them economically. You can generally RESERVE any time of day with online reservations (except during system down times) but for general customer service issues, they are usually available about 10-15 hours a day, depending on the line.

To the OP, hope you get the issue resolved, but be aware that it sometimes takes a few hours for the stateroom to show up back in the system. You'll probably be better off waiting until morning. :)

Umm, NO cruise line is open 24/7. The reservation offices generally do have extended hours, 7 days a week, but to staff for the occasional overnight call doesn't really make sense for them economically.

The reservations department at Carnival is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Not everyone works a 9-5 job and Carnival realizes that.

well, I couldn't un upgrade as that type of cabin was completely booked, but I did manage to get a slightly less expensive cabin, so now we are paying $200 more, but that is better than $500 more...

How did you manage to change your cabin number online? I didn't think that was even possible. I booked a cruise online at the RCI website, but I have not seen an option to make any changes. I had to call customer service to change cabins when a preferred location became available. :)

I was just viewing my reservation on line, and I accidentally changed our cabin number, and I didn't want to, now I can't change it back! And I didn't want to upgrade.

Any ideas?

:eek: Please take some pictures of that Royal Suite for those of us that can't afford it.

Look at the bright side--it's only money! :D

yes, there is, but my cabin wasn't available, so I had to call, I ended up paying a little more for my accidental upgrade, but it turned out ok.

certainly not a suite by any means. LOL

went from a balcony cabin to a bigger balcony cabin.

yes, beleive me, it is...

you can change the category, then select the cabin you want.

unfortunatly, I thought I was looking at a future cruise, and I ended up changing my reservation...

I think you can change the cabin number only if you've booked online to begin with. If you booked via the RCI number or through a TA, you don't have the "online" option to change cabin #...you would need to go through your TA or RCI.

But then again, I could be wrong. I was wrong once before :).

Archived