Table Size

ckl001

It is not the size of the table that matters !!!

It is the motion in the ocean :eek::eek::eek:

I found that an 8 seat table in the dining room was great to meet people from all over. Great fun too especially if you have someone telling jokes

Some passengers book a table for 10 so that they can dine at a table hosted by one of the senior officers

The nights the tables are hosted, the company pay the wine bill ! :eek:

Hosted table are only at Late seating , never at Early seating

Pepper,

You should be getting paid for your photos. You always seem to have the perfect picture.

Kathi

Kathi:

I have also told pepper that exact same thing. His pictures are perfect and I cannot imagine the patience, time and early morning hours he puts in to get such wonderful pictures. However, I'm very happy:D he does!

best regards,

seasidegal

Kathi:

I have also told pepper that exact same thing. His pictures are perfect and I cannot imagine the patience, time and early morning hours he puts in to get such wonderful pictures. However, I'm very happy:D he does!

best regards,

seasidegal

Seasidegal,

They really are much nicer than the ones you see in the brochures. Pepper's pictures also show the things we are interested in seeing not just what Cunard wants to show off.

Kathi

Kathi: I have also told pepper that exact same thing. His pictures are perfect and I cannot imagine the patience, time and early morning hours he puts in to get such wonderful pictures.
Thank you seasidegal :o .

As for early-morning photography... well, I have to do something after leaving the last "we're just closing" bar, and while trying to remember where I left my cabin... :confused: :eek: .

Thank you again :) .

Got to agree with table for 8, late sitting. My first voyage on Princess saw me at a table for 6 early seating. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as lively as last Christmas on QM2.

Late sitting, larger table convert. Only way to do it if you're a solo traveller who isn't in his or her twilight years.

Seasidegal, They really are much nicer than the ones you see in the brochures. Pepper's pictures also show the things we are interested in seeing not just what Cunard wants to show off. Kathi
:o Thank you again Kathi, so very nice of you to say such lovely things, I really am most grateful :) .

Your words make me want to book another voyage and photgraph the places that have so far escaped my camera! (and there are plenty of those!).

Thank you again, I hope our paths cross on board one day.

Sincere best wishes and I hope your QE world cruise is everything you want and more :) .

Archived