Connecting balconies or Family View?

Boatingmom

Do I go for the FV with mega balcony or go for the additional bathroom of connecting cabins? FV would be an aft. Connecting cabins would be midship. We will be traveling with a seventeen and fifteen year old during spring break.:confused:I'm not sure if there is still a sofa seating area on the Summit's connecting cabins. HELP PLEASE!:eek:

Connecting about 4-5 hundred cheaper.

There's another post asking the same thing.

Most answers have said two cabins having two bathrooms. We have this booked for our next cruise and we only have one teen with us. We are planning to book another cruise. Once we return from this cruise we will have a better idea if the two cabins worked.

Do I go for the FV with mega balcony or go for the additional bathroom of connecting cabins? FV would be an aft. Connecting cabins would be midship. We will be traveling with a seventeen and fifteen year old during spring break.:confused:I'm not sure if there is still a sofa seating area on the Summit's connecting cabins. HELP PLEASE!:eek:

You are already participating in an almost identical thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1863170. So I'm not sure why you are starting a new thread rather than simply asking any new questions on that thread.

With a 17 and 15 y/o I will go with the connecting cabins and the extra bathroom!! Enjoy your cruise!!:)

We almost always travel in connecting Concierge cabins. We travel with our 26 & 31 year old children. Have been in the S class family cabin many times, but don't like it's position on the ship. If the two cabins were less expensive, it would be a "no brainer" in my mind:)

Archived