Internet in Bermuda

bermudababe1966

I purchased the 3 day package last week for $14.99 and I was able to use it from the ship as long as I was out on my balcony. I could not connect when I was in my room. You can't beat the price! And for the most part it was pretty good coverage. Dave

We were in Bermuda in May and I purchased 1 day card ($10). My iPad had problems on the pool deck but worked like a champ on the promenade deck walking track (Deck 4, outside). As was mentioned above, Radio raved about his access from his dockside balcony on his last visit.

It seems like a great deal, head on over to the kisok at the dock and you can buy single device access cards for 1 hour, 1 day, 3 day or 30 day access. It's still cheaper, and faster, than the access from the ship.

You don't really have to go to the kiosk. I took my iPad outside on the ship because I wanted to test the coverage before I bought anything. I saw the network, connected and it took me straight to their website where I could create a login and pay with a credit card. It was very simple and you may want to test it first from where you plan on using it to make sure you'll have coverage.

Lots of people were using it. Even if you can't get access on the ship, just walk across the dock and you'll be fine. Every evening there were tons of people with tablets and laptops hanging out at the gazebo near the ferry dock. As mentioned, speed and reliability is much better than the ship and it's unlimited for the duration of the package you buy.

Dave

This may be a silly question but here it goes...

Can I purchase a single 3 day package and use it with with multiple devices?

In other words can 2 or more people be logged in at the same time using the same package?

I believe that you get one password and only one device can be on at a time.

Can the dock wi fi be used with an I phone? If I can this would only give me in internet access correct? How do I avoid any overseas phone charges once I turn on my phone?

THX all!

On an iPhone go to Settings> General> Cellular> Cellular Data = OFF and Data Roaming = Off

Then you connect to the internet via wifi only.

Archived