Age restrictions in Bars

Hunh? That's just weird! During the day most of the lounges are practically empty! Often, not even a bartender! Most are at the pool bars:D. Seriously, the woman felt uncomfortable because people weren't drinking? During the day? I can see if a whole group set up a bridge tournament at 8pm and there wasnt a seat to be found, but during the day?:confused:

I still think it is weird and wrong that she complained--but I have read reviews that said there was inclement weather on a recent Adventure cruise and the pools an pool decks were not being used so the bars and lounges were very crowded.

Hunh? That's just weird! During the day most of the lounges are practically empty! Often, not even a bartender! Most are at the pool bars:D. Seriously, the woman felt uncomfortable because people weren't drinking? During the day? I can see if a whole group set up a bridge tournament at 8pm and there wasnt a seat to be found, but during the day?:confused:

Nope, weather was bad, and pool bars were not even open a lot of the time. So a lot of people were inside and seating limited. She said she had to go through four different lounges before she could sit and buy a drink because of all the people reading books.

We were on Explorer in March. Hubby and I wanted to take the other adults out for a drink, and our 17 year old nephew wanted to tag along. We brought him into the Viking Crown Lounge one night, it was well after 10 pm. No one had a problem. We sat at a table and he ordered a sprite.... no issues.

nothing wrong with that:)

It appears you are entitled to an opinion, but not entitled to a seat. :)

Im going to take your statement as nice since your smiling :) Im smiling too:)

Archived