Diet help needed

tortoni

Want to lose 15 lbs before our next cruise on August 15. I was successful on South Beach last fal, but have not been able to keep up with it since. Any ideas for a plan that would help me shed about 2 lbs a week?

TF

RCCL Explorer 8/04

NCL Dawn 3/04

RCCL Sovereign 8/02

NCL Sky 3/01

RCCL Enchantment 9/00

This is how I lost 3lbs a week. I also did some cardio (20 min.) and weights 4 times a week.

Breakfast - oatmeal, scoop of protein powder, coffee with the pink stuff and coffeemate

Snack - slimfast bar

Lunch - tuna, 10 baby carrots, apple

Snack - slimfast bar

Dinner - lean cusine tv dinner

If you go back through some of the threads on this board, you'll find tons of information about a lot of different eating plans. My recommendation would be for you to read them all thoroughly and decided which one you can live with. No plan is going to work if you don't stick with it. The other thing you'll find here is support. Lots of it. icon_smile.gif

Beth

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

CLICK HERE for the ROLL CALL

<center>realitini1.jpg

realitini2.gif

realitini3.gif</CENTER>

<font size="1">

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keksie:

This is how I lost 3lbs a week. I also did some cardio (20 min.) and weights 4 times a week.

Breakfast - oatmeal, scoop of protein powder, coffee with the pink stuff and coffeemate

Snack - slimfast bar

Lunch - tuna, 10 baby carrots, apple

Snack - slimfast bar

Dinner - lean cusine tv dinner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every day? Did u keep it off? Do u still eat this every day?

Celebrity Century

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;10;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Millenium Thanksgiving!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;11;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Simple: Excersize consistently, watch your calories, drink plenty of water, and lift weights. You should aim for no more than 1.5 lbs/week as more than this isn't healthy! Plus you'll train your body to want to binge eat after you've lost regaining and possibly gaining more than u lost.

Celebrity Century

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;10;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Millenium Thanksgiving!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;11;21;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

"Every day? Did u keep it off? Do u still eat this every day?"

Every day until I lost all the weight I wanted. (50 lbs) I have kept it off. I have to all my clothes are size 4 now and I can't afford to replace them. icon_smile.gif Now I pretty much eat the same things but I eat dinners out and sometimes make an omelete for dinner. I'll make different things for lunch too. But I try to stick to protein and veggies and less carbs. I run 4 times a week now too so I can eat more. If I don't eat enough I can't lift as much at the gym.

Archived