Fort Lauderdale Cruisers

CRUISEMAMMA

That is what I am doing for my December cruise. Got really great airfare into FLL and cruising out of Miami. Going to stay in Fort Lauderdale 2 days pre-cruise and take a car service to POM.

I would check out ridesas.com

We have been using stevens service for years and its always good and he is cheap.We always fly to FLL and cruise from Miami

That is what I am doing for my December cruise. Got really great airfare into FLL and cruising out of Miami. Going to stay in Fort Lauderdale 2 days pre-cruise and take a car service to POM.

That is another thing, flying into MIA is so much more expensive than flying into FLL. I am so glad you posted this, I'm glad to see I am not he only one to even consider doing pre-cruise in FLL and sailling out of MIA:cool:.

We're sailing for the first time out of FLL on July 21!! Can't wait. We booked the Embassy Suites for the night before the cruise and the Lago Mar Hotel for the night after we get back. I've heard great reviews of both, can't wait to try them out. :)

I agree with you 150%. We loved the Embassy Suites because of its close proximity to everything we needed before boarding the ship. We're sailing out of Miami next year and I have not been able to find a comparable suite hotel that is convenient to things we'll need. We are actually considering staying in FLL and getting a car service into MIA the morning of the cruise.

Look at SAS transportation. This is what we have done on our last 2 cruises out of Miami.

Archived