Anyone Doing Weight Watchers?

I joined WW mid-September of 03. I've lost 61.5 lbs. as of today (meeting at lunch). I have only 3 lbs. to go until goal! I love the program. It works with my busy life, giving me structure, but also allowing flexibility.

I did really well on our cruise in Feb; I actually lost 3 lbs. Didn't deprive myself, but exercised more and watched my portion size. Getting a ShipShape t-shirt on RCCL was additional incentive.

Cruising on Caribbean Princess in February 05. Should be (fingers crossed) lifetime by then!

Bobbi

Hi Everyone! I've been doing WW for 6 weeks and have lost 12.5 lbs. :D so far, tonight's meeting night and I'm hoping to be at my first 10% goal which will be the lightest I've weighed, in a long long time! :) I have found the key for me to have been the great points system along with the Curves exercise program. ;) I've been a member of Curves for 3 years but never had really good results losing inches until going on the WW program. Now I have lost an overall 6 1/2" in the last 4 weeks, 2 inches in just my waist alone! :p I decided to join WW when we started looking to book a family cruise for October, so I'm hoping to buy some new clothes and swimsuit for this cruise. :) Good luck to all my WW sisters! We'll all be looking good for our cruises!

Linda

Hi All.. I've been doing WW since April and have lost 21 lbs!! It is a wonderful plan as you all say. My biggest worry is that I'm going to Europe in 6 weeks on a 12 day cruise and I'm going to try my best to stay OP and of course we'll be doing much walking. My question to anyone who's been to Europe (especially Italy) whilst doing WW. How did you do it successfully plus be able to try a "real" Italian Pizza and Gelato???

Sherry....by the way summer clothes are ALWAYS available in Florida. Even though they bring out the Fall clothes and then Winter clothes - the summer clothes are never entirely packed away. (You know we only have varying degrees of summer here in Central and South Florida). We have a store called Bealls which has only summer clothes all year round. You will definitely have no problem in Orlando. Enjoy your shopping!!!

Zebra.....thanks so much for the info about Bealls. It's nice to know I have an option to shop when I get there. I hate catalog shopping. I absolutely MUST try stuff on before buying it. :)

I just checked out their website. It looks like they have stores in Orlando and Kissimmee, so I should be set. Cute styles of clothes on the website too. Thanks a million! :)

Archived