Oasis Suite and Show Reservation Question

I know that several venues (I believe the main theater and the aqua theater) have reserved seating for suite guests. In order to use it, does one still need to make a reservation for the show, in addition to being a suite guest? OR can I simply walk in, show my suite card and grab one of those seats?

If I remember correctly, you still need a reservation. Also, you need to show up early as they release the seats 10 or 15 minutes before the show starts. This really limited their value to me.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Reservations are still needed to assure your preferred show time and day, but the reserved seating section is not reserved in advance. Your gold SeaPass card is still used, but you are seated first come first served until 10 minutes prior to the show when it can be opened up to non-suite guests if seating is still available in the section. The suite section is typically center / top theater location.

On our recent Oasis cruise (May 2013) we were able to just show our gold card for admission (it was not scanned) and then able to sit in the reserved section. I also noted that both the Main theater and Aquatheater, they held the seats right up till show time.

But that was not the case last year on Allure, where they released the seats at least ten minutes prior, and maybe a little more in some cases.

bobj

Archived