King Size Bed "Sticks"

SkyMaster

WHOOOOPY! Believe it or not, Carnival I.T. folks fixed the web site, and now if you select "King Size Bed" for your future cruise, it STICKS! No more worries about arriving and having to tell the cabin steward to "fix your bed". THANKS CARNIVAL! :D

"SKY"

thanks for this thread! i was getting so frustrated and i was starting to worry! i thought that it wasnt changing to king bed because it wasnt a room that allowed for the twins to push together. i heard that if the names on the booking are no Mr & Mrs., then they will not put the beds together unless you ask. i finally realize mine is fixed! thanks!

I don't mean to toss cold water on the celebration.... just offering our experience: early last year (when that bed configuration feature was actually working), we set it to "king" months ahead and it stuck all the way up to the day before departure. But when we boarded, the beds were set up as twins. Of course the steward was happy to change it to king (and he did when he did the bed turn-down that evening) but just don't make any bets that when you get to your cabin, your bed(s) will be as you specified on the web site. :(

I read that when they convert the coach to a double bed that it was left that way for the duration of the cruise. I definitely do not like it that way. I want a coach during the day and bed at night. Can anyone chime in if this is the norm or was the steward just a little on the lazy side :rolleyes:

Archived