just booked a B to B on the Breakaway!

sailingnut

Please someone tell me I am crazy~~just booked a back-to beak on the "Breakaway" on October 6th~~going to Bermuda and October 13~going to Florida and the Bahamas! My cabin just happened to be open again for the second week~~I booked the first one months ago! Will I have a job when I come back??????? I only work less than 20 hours a week and am going to get Social Security in November~~do I deserve this?:)

You only live once amigo. I doubt anyone on their death beds ever uttered the phrase "damn, wish I had worked more and done less cruises".

As long as you aren't killing your budget and assuming the fare wont make you have to live in a box when you get back, go for it.

Enjoy.

Please someone tell me I am crazy~~just booked a back-to beak on the "Breakaway" on October 6th~~going to Bermuda and October 13~going to Florida and the Bahamas! My cabin just happened to be open again for the second week~~I booked the first one months ago! Will I have a job when I come back??????? I only work less than 20 hours a week and am going to get Social Security in November~~do I deserve this?:)

Have a great time!!

I am very jealous. My wife and I just got off the Breakaway last week and agreed that one week was just not enough. We finally felt like we got settled in and learned the ship and we had to go! You absolutely should go for it if you can.

Archived