Breakaway lunch by the pool

baflagg

For anyone that has been on the Breakaway, on sea days do they set up the BBQ lunch by the pool. They did this when we were on the Jewel a couple of years ago.

Thanks

No - they do not do that on the bigger ships (Epic, Breakaway, etc.) I do miss that, though.

On Epic there was no BBQ but afternoons they had tons of fresh fruit chopped up in front of you. They had tables and workers were chopping up fresh pineapple, melons, and other things around the pool area afternoons. It was nice.

The Epic and Breakaway ships have the BBQ type food available from the great outdoors/spice h2o and uptown grill so no need for a portable BBQ

The Breakaway has no Great Outdoors and there is no food service in Spice (except a hot dog stand from 3pm-5pm)... and the Uptown grill has limited hours.

That poolside BBQ is just absent on the Breakaway.

The Epic and Breakaway ships have the BBQ type food available from the great outdoors/spice h2o and uptown grill so no need for a portable BBQ

Completely different from the ships that have the poolside BBQ! Doesn't compare at all!

On Epic there was no BBQ but afternoons they had tons of fresh fruit chopped up in front of you. They had tables and workers were chopping up fresh pineapple, melons, and other things around the pool area afternoons. It was nice.

Been on her twice now and I missed that! Just means I will have to go again!

The Breakaway has no Great Outdoors and there is no food service in Spice (except a hot dog stand from 3pm-5pm)... and the Uptown grill has limited hours.

That poolside BBQ is just absent on the Breakaway.

If you read my post I was quoting Epic and Breakaway.

On Epic at lunch you can get BBQ type food from Spice/Great Outdoors. on Breakaway from the Uptown Grill which was open every lunch hen I was onboard.

I can't see any need for a pool side BBQ when outlets exist.

And even on Breakaway you could (because I did) pop into the garden cafe servery and take it out to sit in the partially covered great outdoors section

Archived